A Fully resilient and redundant network that meets you business needs
HGC holds a solid track record in building fully-meshed and resilient networks to serve international carriers in emerging GMS countries. Our GMS Data Network Services also provide disaster-recovery and business-continuity solutions for governments, NGOs and international companies.
As a pioneer in GMS, HGC introduced an initial terrestrial cable connection to Vietnam in 2004, followed by the leading international long-haul connection to Cambodia in 2006, then to Myanmar in 2007. HGC also established Myanmar 's prime IPVPN MPLS service in 2008, along with multiple STM-1 capacity in Thailand , as our major gateway to GMS. Recently, HGC established its first Point of Presence (PoP) in Myanmar, it was also granted permission through cooperation with an authorized Myanma Posts & Telecommunications (MPT) representative to provide international data and voice services in Myanmar in 2012.
Benefiting from HGC's well-connected network and diverse routings, you can choose services ranging from IPLC, MPLS VPN and Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) to Global Ethernet Private Line (GEPL) and IP Transit. All are backed by competitive service level agreements (SLA), assuring that network performance will never be compromised.
Our flagship HGC Connect service is the ideal and immediate solution for carriers looking to extend coverage to GMS and offer a variety of services with a single-capacity system.
HGC-IPLC & GEPL
- Flexible route with multiple cable systems
- Enables carriers to plan tailor-made protection routes via both submarine and terrestrial
- Alternative back-up route (ABR)
- Ensures 2 cables with different cable systems(1+1) are used to provide diversity
- 2-hour SLA covering switchover to alternative paths
- Scalable & carrier neutral
- Connect one calbe system to another via Hong Kong
- Enables customers to demux to different required bandwidths and connect to multiple locations
- Competitive service level agreement
- Guaranteed performance with aggressive service level objectives, even in niche markets such as laos and Myanmar
HGC-VPN & VPLS
- Direct links between major nodes
- Stable network backbone and consistent performance
- High SLA: HK to GMS in 50-90ms; Intra-GMS in 55ms
- Full network monitoring for all nodes and links
- IP core network with auto MPLS re-route
- Fully-resilient network to support 99.99% availability
- Multiple paths from Hong Kong, China and Malaysia to GMS, as well as intra-GMS
- 24/7 OAM of customer-end routers
- A web protal enabling customers to review CPE and network performance at each site
- Enjoy service excellence from strong local partner with reputable local service providers and support from onsite systems integrators
- IPsec with leased-line or DSL solution
- Competitive service level areement
- Guaranteed performance with aggressive service level objectives,even in niche markets such as Laos and Myanmar