Well managed platform offers premium voice and video services
HGC has been building a fully-resilient international voice-calling platform across Asia, Europe and the US to provide truly global coverage.
With soft-switches and gateways in Hong Kong, London and Los Angeles, HGC has established connections with more than 400 voice-carrier
partners worldwide. We are also able to connect directly with 200-plus mobile operators throughout more than 90 countries.
In addition, HGC can deliver video calls between 160-plus 3G mobile operators in some 59 locations around the world.
Number of voice interconnections 400+
Direct-access countries 100+
Direct-access mobile operators 200+
HGC Common International Platform
Leveraging on HGC's own assets of sub-sea cables and overseas facilities, HGC forms its own resilient global network, the Common International Platform ("CIP"). The CIP links all mobile networks under the CK Hutchison Holdings Limited. The aim is to function as a central hub for international voice and roaming terminations, while providing globally-dispersed mobile operators with premium-grade voice services.
As a truly global player, HGC controls and manages the company's own end-to-end network, enabling us to provide high-quality voice services locally and internationally with guaranteed Caller Line Identification ("CLI") and video calling at competitive prices.
Conexus Mobile Alliance
Comprising a total of 9 leading mobile operators serving a total subscription base of more than 270 million end-users, the
Conexus Mobile Alliance is the biggest such coalition in Asia. This was formed primarily to develop and enhance the international
roaming user experience for members' customers in seamless fashion. As a founder of the alliance, we have been promoting
enhancement of the roaming experience since inception.
- Different classes of service
- Meets customer requirements in terms of different levels of quality and pricing
- Premium(with CLI and roaming traffic support)
- 3G video
- Multiple connection interface & protocols
- Ensures interoperability
- Supports traditional TDM E1/T1 in ITU-T C7 or ANSI;IP interface like MPLS,Fast Ethemet & Gigabit Ethernet circuits in SIP or H.323
- Provides redundancy and increases network reliability
- Supports SCCP services
- Intelligent CLI monitoring system
- Monitors usage of network resources up to individual CLI level
- Detects faults and misuse of IDD services
- Proactive quality monitoring
- Notifies partners of quality deterioration when a pre-defined threshold is reached
- Serves partners'specific requirements in their local markets
- Provides 24/7 support and advises users wherever they are